Icons and Details
IoT Stadium provides a seamless experience for managing connected devices through its Devices menu. Other than adding more device, you can also:
1. View Device Data: Access real-time telemetry data from all connected devices, empowering you with up-to-date insights into device performance and status.
2. Remote Device Control: Remotely control devices directly from the platform, ensuring efficient management and immediate response to changing requirements.
3. Custom Widgets for Dashboard: You can personalize your Dashboard by configuring widgets directly from the Devices menu. This feature allows for a tailored and intuitive monitoring experience.
4. Automated Reporting System: You can a timely report about your device’s data. You have the flexibility to assign one or multiple users who will receive these comprehensive reports via email.
5. Set A User Access: Customize access levels by assigning the User role to individuals, limiting their permissions for specific devices.
You can also set the display detail on the Devices menu, where there are several columns and icons providing an information about the devices.
The default display of Devices menu will be like this.
There are several icons and tools which provides an information whether about the device, or a general information on the sidebar and navigation bar.
You can type words or phrases to find specific device or devices. It’s like a digital tool that helps you quickly locate things.
Device List Display
Set the preferred display set of device list. You can show the list until 100 devices in one page. Filter the device based on its types. And lastly, set the list based on its status, ranged from connected or disconnected devices, and active or acknowledged alarm.
Click it to refresh or update your Devices page. Because sometimes when you make changes on one of your device, the changes do not appear instantly. In this case, then you need to do a refresh on your page to display the changes you’ve made.
Click it to add a new device.
This feature used to group the devices. This feature become available after you checked the small box before your device name.
This feature will filter the device based on its location.
You can set on how much information you want to be displayed. There are 3 columns that can’t be hidden: Device Name, Device Status and Actions.
Click to generate report on selected users’ email address.
There are three icons under the Action Column: View Device, Edit Device, and Delete Device.
Click on this icon to view the details of your selected device. You can also edit the device by clicking on the pen icon inside the Device page.
Click on this icon to edit your selected device.
Click on this icon to delete your selected device.
Device Status Column
Green if the device is connected with the MQTT. And red, when the connection is disconnected.
The HTTP icon will always appear as green.
Tips: To check wether the device is connected or not, you can check on Last Telemetry In Column.
The LoRaWAN icon will always appear as green. The address of the device network appears on yellow box.
Tips: To check wether the device is connected or not, you can check on Last Telemetry In.